My RedCross ERV Build.

Van shaped ambulances or box ambulances with van fronts. Aka, Type II & III ambos.
GeneticMaker

Re: My RedCross ERV Build.

Post by GeneticMaker »

As admin, I wanted to thank you very much for creating and updating your build thread. Please keep it going!!! Great info and great pics.

I'm still learning how to run the forum and when I figure out how to rotate pics, I'll share the details.

SunsetAmbo

Post by SunsetAmbo »

GeneticMaker wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:53 pm
As admin, I wanted to thank you very much for creating and updating your build thread. Please keep it going!!! Great info and great pics.

I'm still learning how to run the forum and when I figure out how to rotate pics, I'll share the details.
Hi Gene (Admin), My pleasure, Thanks for taking the time out to stop by, Also a Big thanks to you for keeping this site up and running, I know it takes a lot of work & I appreciate your time in giving us this space to detail our builds... Hope more peeps get the time to bring there builds here also.

shudgins

Post by shudgins »

Hello and thank you so much for posting your build process. I am working on obtaining an ERV hopefully in the very near future so this is very helpful in seeing what all is there and the possibilities. My I ask what kind of door that is you are mounting on the side and how you went about finding it/obtaining it? Have you had a chance to install it yet?

SunsetAmbo

Post by SunsetAmbo »

shudgins wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:06 am
Hello and thank you so much for posting your build process. I am working on obtaining an ERV hopefully in the very near future so this is very helpful in seeing what all is there and the possibilities. My I ask what kind of door that is you are mounting on the side and how you went about finding it/obtaining it? Have you had a chance to install it yet?
Hi, not had chance to fit the door as yet due to many other things going on also... but the door I purchased from company called Tern Overland.
The door is well made & feels solid. It also has a slide across bug screen built in the door frame plus a pull down window blind fitted for the small window that is built in the door.

I’m going to be removing the large side window on the van and installing it in that spot, the existing window is wider than the door so I will have a little fab work to fit it all in.. going to be a fun job for sure :)

I will post photos etc when I do install it..
Good luck in your search for your ERV.. I know they seem to be well sought after these days.