FMCA Discounts on Tires!

2x4 & 4x4 components, lifts, tires, rims, springs, coils, shocks and related.
EmergingC

FMCA Discounts on Tires!

Post by EmergingC »

Just thought I'd mention that FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association) offers members pretty significant discounts on tires, batteries, and other items that you might be needing for completing your AmboRV conversion. The membership fee was far less than what I saved buying Michelin tires for my truck, and of course there are a myriad of other things that FMCA offers that you might be interested in. If you'd like to check out the tire discounts, here's a link https://www.fmca.com/rv-tires-discounts. I found the discount easy to use, simply called Michelin direct, got the name of an installer near where I live, and had the tires mounted the next day. Michelin, Goodrich, and Uniroyal are all offered. They also offer discounts on Battle Born lithium batteries, which I have not used. One piece of advice, which I wish I'd have been smart enough to do when I bought my ambulance, is to WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR AMBULANCE CONVERTED BEFORE YOU BUY NEW TIRES. My ambulance conversion is taking a lot longer than I had anticipated, and even though tires don't get miles put on them while building your dream, they do age. I wish I had waited.
EmergingC Michelin Tire.jpeg
EmergingC Michelin Tire.jpeg (210.29 KiB) Viewed 1240 times